Google

Search This Blog

Man Candy Monday: Colin Farrell


Oh its been awhile since I've last linked up on the Man Candy Monday from Join The Gossip. But here I am again bringing to you my chosen one this week. The Irish hottie Colin Farrell.

Colin James Farrell... yes! We all know him, one of Hollywood's bad boys, we know his movies both the box-office hits, the bombs, and the in-betweens. We know the sex scandals, the women and even the drug use. He is one of those men you'll think more than once before you introduce to Mom and Dad but someone you'll love to cuddle and would gladly runaway with if he'll ask you. I think his eyes are the ones that got me they are deep and expressive and his mischievous smile that I heart so much. Oh and he's got the swagger. And this man can act too, he is absolutely one versatile actor... he can play lead, support, and even villain. I am so glad that he is making a big comeback these days and that he has lots of big projects in line. And on his soft side, he is reputedly a very loving father and in 2007 was an official games spokesman for the Special Olympics World Games in Shanghai, China. Colin Farrell also called for an end to homophobic bullying in a statement he issued to Belong To, an organization for LGBT youth in Ireland, and yes he is quite a poet too. Oh he is truly gush-worthy.

Notable Roles:
Tigerland - Pvt. Roland Bozz
American Outlaws - Jesse James
Minority Report - Danny Witwer
Phone Booth - Stu Shepard
The Recruit - James Douglas Clayton
Daredevil - Bullseye
S.W.A.T. - Jim Street
Alexander - Alexander the Great
Miami Vice - Det. James "Sonny" Crockett
Pride and Glory - Jimmy Egan
Crazy Heart - Tommy Sweet
Horrible Bosses - Bobby Pellitt
Fright Night - Jerry Dandridge

Awards:
2000: Boston Society of Film Critics Awards - Best Actor - Tigerland
2002: Shanghai International Film Festival - Best Actor - Hart's War
2003: Irish Film and Television Awards - Best Actor in a Film (Public vote)
London Critics Circle Film Awards - British Newcomer of the Year - Tigerland
Teen Choice Awards - Choice Movie Villain - Daredevil
2004: MTV Movie Awards, Mexico - Best Actor in a Movie - S.W.A.T.
2009: Golden Globe Award - Best Performance by an Actor in a Motion Picture – Comedy or Musical - In Bruges
2010: Irish Film and Television Awards - Best Actor in a Film - Ondine























27 comments:

lisa signorini said...

like him sooooooooooooo much!

New outfit post on my blog! I'm waiting for your comment!
have a wonderful Monday!
www.thecurlylady.blogspot.com

The Dainty Dolls House said...

He's a cool guy!! xx

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

He is hot, really hot.

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

I have a love hate relationship with him lol. Sometimes I think he's hot, and others ugly. I know I'm weird. My mom gets onto me because she doesn't understand how I don't drool over him lol!

LOVED him in SWAT though!!

Thanks for linking up :)

Unknown said...

cool man!! love him!!!

Silver Strands said...

Good choice!

Have a wonderful week Ann :)

Jen said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog. I'm glad you liked the post. I am totally loving your man candy post. <3

Be sure to check back for more DIY.

xoxo
http://thesexylittleblog.blogspot.com/

Julie (Little Pink Rain Boots) said...

He's a cutie, I can't wait to watch Fright Night. I love your blog.

Unknown said...

hahah you have a great crush on him huh?
He's a great actor, i like his action films :)

Nice blog btw, I'm following you now
I hope you follow me back!

kisses

www.thechicstyler.blogspot.com

Catherine said...

He is very easy on the eyes indeed! :)

Juseneide said...

He is a good bag boy :P
kisses and thanks.

michelle said...

Mmmmmmmm, I love Colin Farrell!!! Thank you for this warm up on a cold morning!!!!
xoxo

amy b.s. said...

so sexy in so many ways.

Silvia Negretti said...

He's soooo hot!!!!
A great way to start the week! ;)
xxx
S
http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

He's really sexy! I like him!
xoxo
Faby

Marcela Gmd said...

Guapo!!!!!
Have a nice day!

Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela

Claudia Lane said...

He's unrecognisable without his facial hair, don't you think?
Have a great week
xo

Selma @ Crazy Little World Of Mine said...

He's very yummy although I am not 100% okay with him, but still. Yummy!!!

design elements said...

good choice! hug to you, Ann

Fash Boulevard said...

he's always on and off for me. but definitely on in the last photo. beyond hot. thanks for sharing. I've got a new post all about pushing your style to the edge. Love to hear what you think. Thanks, love. xo

http://fashboulevard.blogspot.com/

Sylvia said...

Cool guy. Fabulous body

Tricia said...

Yep, he looks pretty good :)

little luxury list said...

He definitely has a crazy reputation, but you can't deny that he was pretty funny in "Horrible Bosses"!

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

caise said...

he's sooo hot :)

Style Diary Of A Fashion Fanatic said...

LOVE your blog!! The man candy post is great!!!!
Thanks so much for commenting on my blog!! :-)
Please come back & visit again soon...
http://fashiondiarylooks4.blogspot.com

The Odd and Chic said...

Like the scruffier he gets the hotter he gets - lol.

Thanks for stopping by :-). I'm following you - stop by and follow too if you like!

http://www.oddandchic.com

xxx

Unknown said...

so lovely post :)


My blog
xx Michaela